I've added Gio's pics from the valley trip to the slide show at the bottom. You can send me a link and I can add yours to the bottom, too. (Mom & Jimmy - I plan to add your shortly since I have them.) Or you can embed a slide show into a post, if you wish. If these slideshows bog things down, I will move them to a Post that is accessible by everyone when they wish rather than all the time.
We still haven't settled on a name. Here's your chance to send me your suggestions. I'll set up a poll on this site and everyone can vote (once only, please!). Or we can leave it as is. Leave your comments...
I'm so happy that everyone is liking this so far. I hope the elder generation gets into the mix soon! I'm looking forward to hearing what's going on in your everyday lives and you sharing some really cool pics that you took. The thing about a blog is that it's more about what's of interest to YOU than necessarily to everyone else. So if YOU like it, then post it!
Oh, I've added a post to our blog. The gist of it: JHP and I have colds, the first and I'm sure won't be the last!
-EBP-
Squeezing it ALL in!
13 years ago
1 comment:
Sorry to hear ya'll are sick. It's no fun..... Hopefully it wil be brief! At least I'll pray that way for ya! Love the pic!
Post a Comment