Hi Everyone. Finally got a minute to post...even if it is short :)) We went camping last weekend and the boys spent the entire time digging in the dirt and using their shovel/picks to peel bark off of trees and "chop firewood." They always find hours of amusment with the simpliest things....I love that about kids!! Who needs all that plastic junk, just a shovel and some dirt :)
Big news for Sean...he had one of his original compositions played on the radio this week. He was SUPER excited!!!
I am on a break from school right now so am trying to relax before the next wave hits.
2 comments:
I'm glad to hear that you all "got away from it all" and enjoyed some time in the dirt! And congrats to Sean! I'd love to hear it! Maybe you can film a movie clip of him playing and upload it in a post. Or is it available online somewhere else?
-EBP-
I dig the boys hats. They look like they are having a ball. And congrats to Sean!!!
Post a Comment