Thank you for putting this together girls! A very nice way to keep the Buckleys "near".
Our own "Buckley's Pandora" box. A good one!
It is so nice to "hear" from y'all!
Sophia is excited because she sees this blog as this very big journal where everyone can write a bit and specially "glue photos" of her cousins.
How fun! Now, because of you, our 6 y.old is a blogger.
Oh well, here she writes...
Hello dear family. I think my mommy, my daddy and I should share the things we love to do. One day I want to meet an alien and give him the tour. But there is a problem. I do not speak alien. I do not know anybody who speaks alien. So I think I have to learn many many languages so he can pick one and talk back to me about his home. There are many ways to learn things. Today I want to share this with my family.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/languages/ I miss my cousins. Yours, Sophia.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/languages/ I miss my cousins. Yours, Sophia.
Love to y'all!
Gio, Bryan and Sophia
Gio, Bryan and Sophia
2 comments:
This made me laugh right out loud! I love the ponderings of a six year old!!!! And man it's great to have this contact with everyone too!!!!
I certainly agree! The more languages the better. The girls really want to come visit you all this summer...do you live IN Dallas or around? Great picture! We watched E.T. with the girls the other day and they loved it. For days after, they walked around and said "phone home". Talk to you soon, April
Post a Comment