JHP's rolling over, alot! Check out my latest blog posts at Pitchers' Progress. You can find a link on the Blog List on the right hand side of page. And there are new pictures on the WebAlbums.
I'm trying to figure out how to get the data in both places without double posting. Or maybe I should just include a notification when I've posted something new. Gotta think about it...
-EBP-
Squeezing it ALL in!
13 years ago
2 comments:
I loved that video you posted! Ya'll need to check it out!!!!! There's a link to Erin's Blog on the right.....
Will try to find the video - curious now!
We have been enjoying our hammock under the big tree we have in the backyard, always thinking that baby John would love it. Too late! He is rolling now. Oh well...mommy and daddy could use a nap under a tree too :) Let's see... Miss you!
Post a Comment