If you haven't checked our blog lately, you've got a lot of catching up to do. I'm attempting to take a photo a day and also post a blog entry. Most of the time they are short and sweet! But you still have 17 entries just from 2009 that you've missed. AND you missed big news in our house! JHP took his first steps yesterday! And if you haven't seen pictures of him lately, he quite a bit bigger than when you last saw him in Mission. He passed up scrawny a LONG time ago and turned into a bulldog (that's Daddy's nickname of the moment for him) nearing 25 pounds (I'm guessing - I haven't weighed him, but my back sure knows he's a lot heavier). Can you believe he'll be year next month?!? WOW!
Head on over to the blog and check us out occasionally!
Love to you all!
-EBP-
Squeezing it ALL in!
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment